- Provides drug-free treatment
- Treats the underlying cause of disease as well as the symptoms
- Maintains normal body functions as well as prevention of disease
- Holistic approach to the treatment of disease and illness, encompasses the whole person, body, mind and emotions
- Safe and effective with very few negative side effects
Many health conditions that do not respond well to western treatment respond much better to TCM – Traditional Chinese medicine. This is because TCM takes a holistic approach to target the health problem.
The World Health Organization (Dec. 1979) recognizes a number of disorders that have been successfully treated by Acupuncture.
Health Conditions that Acupuncture treats well:
- Gastrointestinal – Nausea, ulcers, heart burn, diarrhoea.
- Skin Disorders – Eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, acne.
- Ear, Nose and Throat – Common cold, sinusitis, chronic cough.
- Eyes – Visual disorders, red, sore, itchy or watery eyes, conjunctivitis.
- Gynaecological and Urogenital – Menstrual pain, premenstrual tension (PMT), infertility, urinary retention.
- Psychological problem – Anxiety, nervous tension, insomnia, depression, headaches.
- Cardiovascular – High blood pressure, palpitation, cold extremities.
- Respiratory – Asthma, chronic bronchitis, acute tonsillitis, sore throat.
- Neurological – Headaches, migraines, facial and intercostals neuralgia, numbness and pins and needle in arms and legs.
- Musculo Skeletal – Sciatica, lumbago, low back pain, arthritis, gout, neck pain, frozen shoulder, tennis elbow.
- Sporting Injuries – Sprained ankle and knees, torn ligaments and bruises.
Consultation and treatment Fees
Standard consultation $55
Students & pensioners $50
Chinese herbal formulas $10 to $28
Health Fund Rebates
Patients can usually claim around half of this cost back, though it varies depending upon the health fund you are with.
For an appointment call 3847 9667 or email; [email protected]